Greg Gardner Chevrolet Buick GMC in Squamish is looking to expand our Sales and Internet Team.
We are the largest dealer in the Sea to Sky Corridor and have the Largest New and Used Vehicle Inventory.
The Sales Consultant will be directly responsible for selling new and used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards.
We will train the right candidate and provide the opportunity to obtain the VSA licence (must be over the age of 19 to obtain a VSA license). If you have the right stuff, we’ll provide the rest!
Salary: This is a Full Commission position where strong work ethic and performance could earn you over 100k per year. $3500.00 per month is guaranteed for the first 6 months
Greg Gardner Chevrolet Buick GMC is looking for energetic, determined, good nature, and well presented Sales Professionals interested in a long term career opportunity to join a growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Promote and complete the sale of New & Pre-owned vehicles with an exceptional level of customer service
– Provide expert assistance in regards to vehicle selection, product attributes, model differences, features, purchase / finance options, and dealership policies/services
– Take pride in your work and contribute to a positive environment
– Be Reliable and Responsible
– Implement Processes taught and preferred by the Sales Managers
– Stay knowledgeable and current with competitive products and GM Pro Certification
– Stay busy at all times with Customer Follow up
-Previous commission sales experience is an asset but not a prerequisite
– Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
– Solid Basic computing skills & know-how as well as be able to use Social Media sites like Facebook, and Instagram
– Bring your ambition and great attitude, we’ll help with the rest
A unique automotive dealership that places the right emphasis on customer service. Greg Gardner Chevrolet Buick GMC prides itself on seeing our same customers come back, time and time again.
It’s not JUST our customers that keep coming back. At Greg Gardner GM, we believe having a work / life balance is very important and we’ve worked hard at building a company that supports that. We enjoy one of the most beautiful areas to be able to Ski, Snowboard, Bike ride and it is a benefit of the area we live in.
This is your opportunity to join a successful auto dealership in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Ongoing training & career development
- Company events
- Competitive salary
- Great Company Culture
- Discounts on services and vehicles
- Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- 8 hour shift
VSA (Required) Greg Gardner GM will assist in you getting your licence
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS CLERK
The opportunity is to build a career in a dealership automotive parts department at a reputable, busy, well established General Motors dealership in Squamish, BC. This position offers the opportunity for a great work environment and an attractive compensation package.
· Identification, ordering and sales of automotive parts to wholesale and retail customers and technicians.
· Inventory maintenance and control.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Experience as a parts counterperson.
· Skills and experience using DMS and CRM software.
· Have a general understanding of automotive systems.
· Must communicate clearly in person, in writing, and on the phone and must be willing to initiate calls to customers to give and receive information.
· Must be alert to sales opportunities by taking the time to ask customers questions and provide information about parts and services.
· Able to effectively communicate with all other departments in the dealership.
· Able to work independently, managing his or her time and workflow.
· Must be committed to working as part of a team and becoming an integral part of a collaborative group.
· Compensation is commensurate with experience and abilities.
· Additional benefits include a health, disability and dental insurance package.
· Potential for rapid advancement to assistant parts manager.
Greg Gardner GM is a locally owned and operated, full service auto dealership, and has been in business serving the community for 27 years. We value maintaining an environment where people work hard, but can still enjoy their time at work. We truly have a great group of people here and there’s rarely a dull moment.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws.
Please send resume to email@example.com
The opportunity is for a career as a Licensed Automotive Technician at a busy, reputable, well established General Motors dealership in Squamish, BC. This position offers the opportunity for a great work environment and an attractive compensation package.
Company: Greg Gardner GM is a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Corvette and Bolt EV Dealer located in the young, vibrant and growing community of Squamish. We have been operating under the same local family ownership for almost 30 years. We are proud to represent G.M. and its innovative and high quality products such as the Bolt EV, Chevrolet Colorado and Silverado, GMC Canyon and Sierra trucks and a full lineup of sport utility vehicles.
Perform automotive repair and maintenance work efficiently and accurately based on the customer complaint and technician’s own inspection including:
- Diagnose and repair issues including electrical, mechanical and maintenance problems.
- Understanding of technical bulletins, repair sequences, and established procedures while also demonstrating a high degree of accuracy, sound judgement, and attention to detail.
iii. To be able to perform work within the estimated time frame, clocking on and off work orders, and adaptability to change as needed.
- Comfortable with communicating verbally and in writing repairs performed, parts required, and service time estimates.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Licensed automotive technician. (1 year preferred)
- Red Seal (preferred)
- GM experience Preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Technical and computer skills.
- Personal tools.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation is flat rate based with the potential for initial income guarantees for candidates.
- Salary: $41.00-$45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- boot and clothing allowance
- Company events
- RRSP contribution
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday.
Work Location: In person
If you believe you would be a great fit, we’d love to meet you! Please respond in person, and show up dressed for success. If you can’t make it in to our dealership, please contact our Human Resource Gurneet Sidhu directly.
Please note: only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN