2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Squamish, BC
New Chevrolet Pickup Truck at Greg Gardner GM
With the bold exterior design, comfortable interior space, and impressive capability, the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the perfect off-road pickup truck for work in British Columbia. The sturdy build and luxurious appeal speak for its excellent craftsmanship, adding to its durability and performance. The Silverado ZR2 is the newest addition to the 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 that is specially designed for off-road adventures. Find your Silverado in Squamish at Greg Gardner Chevrolet Buick & GMC.
Exterior Paint Colours
The 2023 Silverado 1500 is available in a variety of exterior paint colours that highlight its exterior design and luxurious appeal. The pickup truck is available in Red Hot, Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat, Shadow Gray Metallic, Oxford Brown Metallic, Cherry Red Tintcoat, and a variety of other colours.
Redesigned Front Bumper
The 2023 Chevy Silverado received new front and rear bumpers. It has a 31-degree approach angle for a more elevated appearance. Off-road durability, performance, and strength are all enhanced by the high-quality steel construction. It also features a redesigned front grille, which adds to its bold appearance while also making off-road clearance simple and convenient.
When loading and unloading items from the Silverado 1500 pickup truck, the Multi-Flex tailgate provides excellent functionality and flexibility. The six-position tailgate provides easy access to the cargo area. It can also be converted into a standing workstation.
The interior of the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has been improved with even better technology and convenience. Depending on the trim level and cabin configuration, the 2023 Silverado 1500 can seat up to six people comfortably. The high-quality upholstery gives the pickup truck a luxurious and comfortable appearance, adding to the overall driving experience.
You won’t have to worry about securing your belongings with the 2023 Silverado 1500. A large storage bin between the seats, as well as a horizontal instrument panel, provide additional small-item storage. You also get a large front console with cupholders to store small items like keys, chargers, coins, and cards.
Performance & Capability
The WT, Custom, LT, RST Double Cab, Custom Trail Boss, and LT Trail Boss all come standard with the 2.7L Turbo high-output engine. It provides unrivalled durability and performance with 310 horsepower and 430 pound-feet of torque. The 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 is impeccably designed to take on any road challenge. You can also equip the pickup truck with a 5.3L engine to test its acceleration and capability across various terrains.
The optimized 2.7L engine, in conjunction with the 3.0L Duramax Turbo-Diesel, increases towing capacity from 4,000 to 13,300 pounds. When compared to other trucks in its class, a light-duty pickup truck like the Silverado 1500 has an exceptional towing capacity. It includes eight cameras with 14 different camera views to keep the driver and other vehicles safe while towing a trailer. You can also upgrade to one of the two tow packages for a safer and smoother towing experience.
- In-Vehicle Trailering System
- Towing Performance Technology
|Dimensions||Turbo 2.7L I4||5.3L ECHOTECH3 V8||6.2L V8||Turbodiesel 3.0L I6|
|Transmission||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic|
|Fuel Delivery||Direct high-pressure injection with AFM||Direct high-pressure injection with DFM||Direct high-pressure injection with DFM||Direct high-pressure injection with DFM|
Infotainment Touchscreen Display
A 13.4-inch diagonal touchscreen display is standard on the 2023 Silverado 1500 LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, ZR2, High Country, and LTZ. Through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto compatibility, the digital display provides easy access to directions, weather, updates, and music.
Driver Information Center
The Driver Information Center on the 2023 Silverado 1500 provides personalized and intuitive interaction. It provides regular updates on fuel economy, speed, and drive summary.
The 2023 Silverado 1500 comes with standard Chevy Safety Assist that provides maximum safety to both passengers and drivers. The six active safety features include;
- Forward Collision Alert: Warns or alerts the driver about a potential collision with a vehicle moving ahead. It also comes with a tailgating alert that warns drivers when they move close to the front-moving vehicle.
- Lane Keep Assist: It comes with Lane Departure Warning to alert drivers when they unintentionally move or drift from the detected lane lines.
- Front Pedestrian Braking: Helps avoid forward collision with any pedestrians by automatically pressing the hard emergency brake. It works efficiently below the speed of 50 km/h during the daytime.
- Following Distance Indicator: Indicates the gap time in seconds between you and the vehicle moving ahead. It alerts the driver if it moves closer to the front vehicle.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: Prevents collision with any object or vehicle moving forward by automatically pressing the hard emergency brake.
- IntelliBeam Auto High Beams: Automatically turns on/off the high beam headlamps depending upon the surrounding traffic conditions.
2023 Silverado 1500 Trims (4x4 Crew Cab)
Silverado 1500 Work TruckStarting at $57,829
● Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ compatibility
● Chevrolet Assist Safety
● 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen
Silverado 1500 CustomStarting at $62,779
● 20-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
● 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine
● Body-color bumpers and grille bar
Silverado 1500 Custom Trail BossStarting at $64,779
● Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Off-Road Tires
● 18-inch high-gloss Black-painted wheels
● Autotrac 2-speed transfer case
Silverado 1500 LTStarting at $65,179
● 17-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
● LED headlamps and daytime running lamps
● Chrome bumpers, center grille bar, and mirror caps
Silverado 1500 RSTStarting at $67,079
● 13.4-inch-diagonal colour touchscreen
● Keyless open and start system
● EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate
Silverado 1500 LT Trail BossStarting at $70,779
● 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management
● Dual-outlet exhaust with polished tips
● Available 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine
Silverado 1500 LTZStarting at $78,179
● Outside power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors
● Perforated leather-appointed front seating
● 20-inch polished aluminum wheels
Silverado 1500 High CountryStarting at $84,929
● High-intensity discharge LED headlamps
● Chevrolet Safety Assist
● Chrome grille to 20-inch wheels
Silverado 1500 ZR2Starting at $90,429
● 10-speed automatic transmission
● Towing capacity of up to 8,900 lbs
● 33-inch off-road mud-terrain tires